Strawberry Pearl Donut @ Amy's Donuts Shop Albuquerque

 

I distributed a post half a month back about a donut shop in Albuquerque named Amy's Donuts. I had requested a box of 6 that included 2 cinnamon, 2 chocolate and 2 strawberry pearl donuts.



That post was about the cinnamon donut. I follow Amy's Donuts on social media and they routinely post pictures. I must say that their strawberry pearl donut tastes entirely different. The donut was awesome.

 

In the evening I went there, I find many flavours they post on their social media pages. The entire experience was amazing. They satisfy the elevated standards I had.

 

Amy's Donuts in Albuquerque is at San Mateo Blvd NE and opened everyday.


You may also read:

Cinnamon Sugar Cake Donut @ Amy's Donuts Albuquerque, New Mexico

Vanilla Coconut Donut @ Amy’s Donuts Albuquerque, New Mexico



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Donuts In Every State In The USA

Different Ways To Promote Your Donuts